Socialbakers World Tour: Local Insights from…
We’ve just completed another amazing event on our Socialbakers’ World Tour, this time taking place in Singapore! We’ve brought you a brief round-up of the local insights shared at this event.
The event in Singapore included speakers Damien Cummings from Samsung, Edvarcl Henq from Mediacom, and Nadia Tan from Faceook, who shared their expertise in social media from their respective brands.
We were also joined by Prakash Somosundram from Yolk, Duane Melius from VML, Ian McKee from Vocanic, and Mindshare’s Simon Ashwin for a panel discussion and Q&A session.
Local Insights from Singapore
- Singaporean brands post frequency is inline with worldwide brands.
- The average Singaporean Facebook user is a fan of 23 pages.
- Photos are the most popular post type by Singaporean brands and are most shared by their users.
- McDonald’s Singapore, KFC Singapore, FlyScoot, SingTel, and Starbucks are the top five most popular brands, according to Facebook’s Local Fan Counts.
- Starhub is the most Socially Devoted Singaporean brand on Facebook.
For more local insights, check out January’s Social Media Report for Singapore here.
Click here to sign up for an event in your region.
You May Also Like
Top 5 Reasons to Attend Engage NYC 2014 Tomorrow
Engage NYC is our fifth Engage conference. It will also be our best. We’ll launch a new way of benchmarking social performance with Lenovo, we’ll debut the key to unlocking your competitors’ boosting strategies - and of course, we’ll be hosting the most outstanding speaker lineup of any conference!
Socialbakers World Tour: Recap of New York City…
We’re thrilled with the turnout at the first stop of the World Tour in New York City! Here’s a recap of the amazing evening and some insight into our World Tour events to come.