Our last KPI study focused on the important social media Key Performance Indicators for the Electronics Industry. This week, we’ve provided insights on how to measure the performance of social media customer care and develop effective social marketing strategies for brands in the Alcohol Industry.
When considering alcohol sales, it is of utter importance to effectively market your brand. By utilizing proper social media measurement tools, alcohol companies can promote brand awareness, determine which content is most effective for online and offline marketing campaigns, and gather competitive intelligence.
Important KPIs for Alcohol Companies
- Response Rate: The percentage of user posts or questions that the admin responded to.
- Response Time: The average amount of time that it takes for the admin to respond to users posts or questions.
- Engagement Rate: The amount of user interactions (Likes, comments, and shares) that occur with your Page.
- Key Influencer Identification: Identifying the users that most frequently interact with your Page’s content.
- User Activity: Identifying the times of days and the days of week in which your users are engaging most frequently with your Page.
Social media KPIs can provide business solutions for Alcohol brands, such as:
- Brand Awareness
- Competitive Intelligence
- Product Feedback
- Determining Content for Offline Marketing Campaigns
- Crisis Management
- Event Promotions
Come see our comprehensive Alcohol Industry report. Find out how to link business solutions to Social Media KPIs, which ones you should be tracking, why you should be tracking them, and how to evaluate the results.