How Are You Measuring Up: Tracking the Right…
Our last KPI study focused on the important social media Key Performance Indicators for the Electronics Industry. This week, we’ve provided insights on how to measure the performance of social media customer care and develop effective social marketing strategies for brands in the Alcohol Industry.
When considering alcohol sales, it is of utter importance to effectively market your brand. By utilizing proper social media measurement tools, alcohol companies can promote brand awareness, determine which content is most effective for online and offline marketing campaigns, and gather competitive intelligence.
Important KPIs for Alcohol Companies
- Response Rate: The percentage of user posts or questions that the admin responded to.
- Response Time: The average amount of time that it takes for the admin to respond to users posts or questions.
- Engagement Rate: The amount of user interactions (Likes, comments, and shares) that occur with your Page.
- Key Influencer Identification: Identifying the users that most frequently interact with your Page’s content.
- User Activity: Identifying the times of days and the days of week in which your users are engaging most frequently with your Page.
Social media KPIs can provide business solutions for Alcohol brands, such as:
- Brand Awareness
- Competitive Intelligence
- Product Feedback
- Determining Content for Offline Marketing Campaigns
- Crisis Management
- Event Promotions
Come see our comprehensive Alcohol Industry report. Find out how to link business solutions to Social Media KPIs, which ones you should be tracking, why you should be tracking them, and how to evaluate the results.
You May Also Like
How Social Engagement Drives Site Conversions
Social media has become an essential element to brand success in our digital world. For some professionals, social media seems to be a fad or buzzword, but for others, social is the key to driving conversions and sales online.
Tips for Measuring Engagement on Social
There are countless ways to measure social media engagement. I have seen brands try to do it in so many different ways. Lately, many people have been discounting engagement as “noncritical” - but it's a mistake. They’re wrong, and here’s why.