Six degrees are pleased to announce over 100 speakers confirmed for this year’s New York event taking place this November. The two conferences are co-locating on 1–2 November in the Javits Centre, and will bring the world’s leading industry brands and personalities to examine how businesses are using social media and apps to drive brand awareness and connect with customers.
SixDegrees MD Ian Johnson says: ‘I’m delighted with the high quality of this year’s speakers. I’m looking forward to some fantastic digital marketing debate from some of the world’s leading practitioners.’
The event workshop sessions will feature leading brands such as Coca-Cola, Stumble Upon, Nike iD, Sears Holdings, Yelp, MMA, Diageo, CNN, Dell and Yahoo!
Key speakers include:
- Claire Díaz Ortiz, Corporate Social Innovation & Philanthropy, Twitter Inc.
- Jan Rezab, CEO and CO-Founder, Socialbakers.com
- Robert Harles, Global Head of Social Media, Bloomberg
- Dennis Maloney, VP Multimedia Marketing, Dominos
- Tom Sharma, Vice President, Digital Media Products , NBC
- Lynne Rowe Girotto, Sr Director Brand Engagement, Bing
- Liz Heron, Social Media Editor, New York Times
- Mark Coatney, Director/Media Evangelist, Tumblr
- Anna Lingeris, Public Relations Manager, Hersheys
- Stephanie L.Scheirholz, Social Media Manager, NASA
- Ossama Alami, Developer Advocate and Engineering Manager at Google TV
- Michael Becker, Managing Director, North America, MMA
- Peter Espersen, Online Community Lead (Global), Lego
- Meghan Peters, Community Manager, Mashable
And many, many more!
The full speakers list for both events can be found below: http://www.socialmedia-forum.com/…all-speakers
Save 15% on conference passes with the Socialbakers by entering the discount code SB15 when registering here: http://www.socialmedia-forum.com/…r/conference