Wimbledon 2012 has been thrilling from beginning to end, but do you know the 10 best moments of this year’s scintillating matches?
With 300 thousands of Interactions, Photos win as the most engaging post type!
Among links and videos, photos have proven to be the most emotional, shareable and engaging post type for Wimbledon fans. During 18 days, the photos gained 250,287 likes, 16 thousands comments and 26 thousands shares!
Average Post Engagement Rate
10 Best Moments of Wimbledon on Facebook
- TOP Wimbledon pic: The moment when Roger Federer won his 7th Wimbledon title with a 4–6, 7–5, 6–3, 6–4 win over Andy Murray. This is definitely worth your applause. Season’s highest engagement Rate: 0.5926%
- July 4th – The Kate, Will, Andre & Steffi… Engagement Rate: 0.5421% The most engaging photo album was created on July 4th, capturing the British royalty sitting with the tennis royalty.
- July 2th – Manic Monday! Engagement Rate:0.3824% This Photo album presents the most emotional shots from Wimbledon’s matches! 28 pictures displaying Federer, Williams, Sharapova, and other great tennis players in their most memorable moments were Liked by more than six thousand avid fans.
- June 28th – What a shock! Nadal out in R2 after 5 set battle with Lukas Rosol Engagement Rate: 0.3118%. 12,648 Likes and more than two thousand Comments full of mixed feelings were exchanged on Wimbledon’s Facebook wall on June 28th.
- June 27th – Rafa Nadal: watching football not knowing what’s going to happen the next day… Engagement Rate: 0.2995%
- July 6th – Roger Federer is through to the 2012 Wimbledon final with a 6–3, 3–6, 6–4, 6–3 win over the world number one and defending champion Novak Djokovic. Engagement Rate: 0.2479%
- June 29th – Rafael Nadal press conference: what Rafa had to say about his loss to Lukas Rosol – a video watched by 3,944 fans. Engagement Rate: 0.2084%
- June 26th – Fans gather to enjoy traditional strawberries with cream. Engagement Rate: 0.2055%
- June 25th – Will Federer win his 17th Grand Slam title? Seven thousands fans believed so. Engagement Rate: 0.1837%
- July 5th – The hottest shots from Day 10 @ Wimbledon: Serena Williams and some tennis pets. Engagement Rate: 0.154%
Source: Wimbledon Facebook Page