Last week, we announced that we will launch the Engage 2012 Conference in New York City on October 23rd 2012. We will be releasing more details in the coming days and weeks, but let me inform you about the program for the event to let you know what to expect.
This will be a one day event that will include several keynote speeches, speakers from Socialbakers, from social networks, brands and agencies sharing their experiences with social marketing and finishing with the first ever Socially Devoted Awards Ceremony in the early evening.
We can promise it will be a memorable conference, with a high quality program that you can use practically along with hands-on recommendations from people in the industry:
Topics to look forward to:
- Driving Content Effectiveness – what is good content, how to drive engagement, and understanding how to get to it
- ROE – Return on Engagement – revealing new data that show the concrete results of higher engagement
- Organic vs. Paid vs. Viral Engagement – how to make sure you have the best possible engagement and the best results
- Content that drives business – how to create content that is not only viral, but also drives direct value and revenue for companies present on social networks
- How to best integrate social marketing in organizations – Socialbakers has seen all the possibilities and options of how companies integrate social media within their organisations. We will have the best companies share their as well as our own experience as to how to integrate social media in organizations for maximum effectiveness.
Definitely don't miss the Engage 2012 conference (#engage2012), join our event on Facebook, get there via the live stream, or by an in-person invitation to the New York event. You can apply for an invitation here space is very limited.