This just came in and we want to make sure that you are among the first ones to know! Check out what´s going on with Page Insights and discover how you can get the situation under control.
While conducting an intense engineering audit of Facebook Insights Facebook has revealed the discovery of bugs that impacted impression and reach. These were issues with reporting, not delivery, and Ad Insights weren’t impacted according to Facebook’s announcement. They should currently be rolling out fixes to resolve the problem as soon as possible. To get a sense of the impact on your Pages, Facebook recommends monitoring the following fields in your Page Insights over the next few weeks, starting on Monday, February 25th:
- Organic reach
- Paid reach
- Organic Impressions
- Paid Impressions
- Metrics that rely on impressions and reach like Virality and Engagement Rate
Watch this Video to See How Exactly you Should do it:
Facebook Expects Most Pages to See the Following Trends:
- Total reach to stay the same or increase for most Pages
- An increase in paid reach if you ran News Feed ads
- An increase or decrease in organic reach, depending on many factors such as the composition of your fan base, when and how often you post and your spending patterns – factors you can monitor with ease in Socialbakers’ Analytics Pro
- A change in metrics computed from reach and impressions, such as engagement rate and virality
We will monitor the situation very closely and provide you with regular updates on how reach is evolving, because we believe that accurate data determines your social media performance. Stay tuned for more updates!
For the full Facebook report, click here.
You May Also Like
The Ultimate Guide to Hashtags
Since its first use in 2007, the hashtag has spread from Twitter to almost all major social media networks, including Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, and even Pinterest to some extent. With hashtags pervasive everywhere, we wanted to take a look again at how your brand can use hashtags with success, on any social media platform.
4 Best Facebook Ads Copy Tips From a Copywriter
With the rise of social media it can be hard to come up with catchy headline after catchy headline, switching audiences at the same rate you blink. We know the struggle and feel your pain, which is why we wanted to share our four top tips that will help you the next time you're stuck in a Facebook Ads (or any other kind) copy rut.