Yet another successful event! This time it took place in São Paulo – we’ve brought you a recap of the event.
This time around, we invited speakers, Fernando Aguilar, from Natura, Chiara Martini de Campos Beuno, from Heineken, and Micheline Jeanfrancios, from P&G to share their social media marketing expertise.
Local Insights from São Paulo
- On average, Brazilian brands post more than worldwide brands on Facebook.
- The average Brazilian user is a fan of 21 pages.
- Photos are the most popular post type by Brazilian admins and shared most by Brazilian users.
- Guaraná Antartica, Skol, and Coca-Cola are ranked in the top three, according to Local Fan Counts.
- SKY Brasil, Prevalia, and Peixe Urbano are the most Socially Devoted Brazilian brands on Facebook.
For more insights, check out January’s Social Media Report for Brazil here.
Mexico City is our next stop on the World Tour. To sign up for events in your region, click here.
You May Also Like
Engage Social Media Conference Raises the Bar…
Digital marketers from all over the world will gather in Prague for the most important social media conference of the year. In mid-May, social media rockstars from global brands and media such as CNN and National Geographic will touch down in Prague.
Engage Bali Takeaway: Know Your Audience
Some of the brightest minds in social media gathered last week in the Asia-Pacific for Engage Bali, for our two day conference. Everyone was talking about the importance of truly understanding your audience.