Facebook’s IPO is approaching fast, therefore we want to dedicate this entire week to the most important Facebook statistics!
Alongside with the statistics of the TOP Facebook Countries and the Fastest Growing Global Brands we brought you in our yesterday’s Facebook IPO infographic, the following charts talk about some other interesting findings worth looking at.
5 Key Facebook Facts:
- Facebook’s worldwide MAUs (Monthly Active Users) reached 901M in March 2012
- Facebook’s worldwide DAUs (Daily Active Users) reached 526M in March 2012
- Facebook’s DAUs in Europe (152M) surpassed the number of DAUs in the US & Canada (129M)
- Facebook in Asia is just behind the US with 119M DAUs
- Facebook’s advertising revenue reached $872M at the end of March 2012
Data source: Facebook’s IPO Filling Amendment No. 6
Facebook´s Worldwide MAU vs. DAU in March 2012
DAU in Europe Surpassed DAU in the US & Canada
Facebook in Asia Catching Up with the US
Facebook’s Advertising Revenue
Turn social media into revenue channel for your business
You May Also Like
Photos get the Most Engagement on Twitter
Now that every one of the roughly 500,000,000,000 Tweets ever published will be searchable, we wanted to examine a representative sample of 1 million branded Tweets to see what they would look like, and how they engage Followers.
Instagram’s Platform Maturity in Two Charts
It's been 6 months since Instagram reached 400 million active users. How has its size and maturation impacted Follower growth and interactions? We took a look at data from the 500 largest Instagram company profiles to find out.