Influencer marketing is this year's hottest social media marketing trend. Brands across regions and industries are increasing their influencer spending by up to 50% and publishing more sponsored content than ever before. If you're not one of them yet, here are nine reasons why you should include social media influencers in your next campaign:
1. Your competitors are already leveraging social media influencers
2. Word of mouth is still very effective in social media marketing
3. Social media influencers have established trust and loyalty
4. Social media influencers allow you to advertise authentically
5. Social media influencers can achieve high organic reach
6. Social media influencers can help you deliver your message to a niche audience
7. Social media influencers can help you generate quality leads
8. Influencer marketing can boost your social media ROI
9. Influencer marketing can improve your SEO ranking
The TakeawayRegardless of the industry or region you operate in, leveraging social media influencers will surely help you meet your social media marketing goals in an engaging, creative way. For this reason, we encourage you to find the perfect influencer for your brand today, and start reaping the benefits of influencer marketing!
You May Also Like
Pinterest Influencer Shares 7 Tips for Influencer…
We spoke with the “Pinterest Queen”, Paula Coop McCrory, to get her favorite productivity hacks for making waves on the platform. Considered to be one of the most powerful pinners in the world by BuzzFeed, Paula boasts an audience size of 4.3+ Million Followers on Pinterest.
Micro Influencers vs Macro Influencers, What’s…
Influencer marketing on social media has taken off, and is now a ubiquitous marketing channel for any savvy digital marketer. But much like the rest of the internet, the choices seem endless. The knee-jerk reaction tells us bigger is better, but is that really the case?There are a lot of things to look for in a social media influencer when choosing the best fit for your business. So let’s look at the pros and cons of micro influencers vs macro influencers.