Enterprise Business Development Representative DACH
Are you competitive, ambitious, tenacious, driven and self-motivated? Do you have previous telesales experience or are you looking for a springboard into a sales career? Are you interested in learning about social media marketing and the venture capitalist funded tech space? Do you want to join an experienced, high-producing team in a fast-paced company where you can learn rapidly?
To be successful in this role, you must be persistent and possess the inventive skills needed to reach and intrigue the ever elusive decision makers. The role would suit a proactive personality with strong research skills, someone who is not afraid to cold call, as your success will depend on high levels of activity on the telephone and via other means if necessary (i.e. LinkedIn). Understanding of marketing and brand storytelling would be beneficial.
The location of the position is either Munich or Berlin.
- Identify and contact key, relevant prospects as well as decision makers responsible for leading brands with a view to driving new business opportunities
- Be responsible for supporting the Marketing and Sales departments through creation of opportunities, qualify all outbound and inbound leads via phone, web, email, corporate events, and direct mail campaigns, conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Work closely with an assigned Account Executive/Regional Sales Manager and marketing team to achieve both your personal and sales executives’ targets, and to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Work with Manager to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plan; communicate Socialbakers’ value proposition with a view to scheduling online product demonstrations and face-to-face meetings for an assigned Account Executive/Regional Sales Manager
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous successful client facing experience, preferably sales, telesales experience in B2B
- Native-level German and fluent English is a must
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A willingness to learn about social and brand marketing
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM tool
- The ability to deal with objections
- Agile and open-minded culture and a high level of flexibility
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Occasional traveling to Prague for company events and training sessions
- Workshops and meetings with various experts from the filed
- Health insurance, 25 days of holidays
- And others...it is definitely worth to meet with us!