Enterprise Customer Success Manager - JAPAC
It’s official, digital spend has finally surpassed traditional TV investment across the globe. Social media monetization is a serious conversation at the heart of every organization. With the exponential growth of valuable content displayed on social media, the appetite for Socialbakers solutions has never been more apparent. Since 2008, Socialbakers has grown from a small start-up to an internationally recognized partner for the top Fortune 500 companies spread across 15 locations worldwide. To continue on our expansion mission and keep up with the market demand, Socialbakers is expanding its Customer Success Management team in the region based in our Singapore office.
The Customer Success team is responsible for onboarding new clients and helping them use our products, so they get maximum value – leading to retention of existing client relationships and revenues at scale. We leverage the largest social media data set in the industry. We continue to challenge the status quo by introducing new innovations and enabling our clients to adopt our technology, helping them to scale their business no matter where they are or what industry they are in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
Enterprise Customer Success Manager is responsible for delivering value to key clients, driving success and expanding Socialbakers’ value proposition across a strategic portfolio. Clients will consist of major international brands, companies, as well as media and agencies. Traveling may be a requirement.
- Plan and execute strategic touchpoints as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert, represent Socialbakers as credible partner in discussions with C-level management. Position Socialbakers’ solutions speaking to clients’ core challenges and business goals. Build and maintain an excellent relationship with current clients.
- Map and create multiple conversations and opportunities with different budget holders within an organization and across various departments.
- Represent the customer with day-to-day contact at Socialbakers and act as the single point of accountability for adoption of Socialbakers services.
- Communicate your expert product knowledge and continuous innovations into a winning strategy to proactively engage clients around value.
- Collect feedback and expectations from clients regarding product development and address it to the Product Management team to reflect the voice of customers on the product roadmap.
- Own the most strategic entry points at clients’ HQs and/or Product HQs.
- Maintain a profound market and industry knowledge, including relevant stakeholders and decision makers in the industry.
- Manage complex structures, multiple relationships, and longer sales cycles.
- Align with the Enterprise collaboration guidelines and act as the coordinator for cross-role and cross-regional collaboration. Use vision to retain and expand on the enterprise client portfolio.
- Maintain client engagement with a dedicated client portfolio throughout the full client lifecycle, including regular executive business reviews resulting in successful renewal and upsell transactions.
- Define and execute a high quality “success plan” (growth plan) on dedicated accounts aimed at adoption & growth of the service by allowing the clients to drive the value based on their main use-case.
- Strive for success across key indicators for CSM, which are exceptional Retention (Renewals), Net Retention (Renewals + Upsells) and adoption of the Socialbakers Suite.
- Coordinate with the adoption team and leverage resources with client’s success in mind.
- Proactively work on creating custom insight reports and projects through collaboration with the Socialbakers Client Value Adoption team.
Skills & Qualifications
- 8+ years of proven sales experience within the SaaS/SW/Digital Marketing areas and have a successful track of retention and growth
- Strong sales instinct with excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- MarTech expertise and technical acumen to grasp a complex product
- Fluent English on a business level, additional language is an advantage
- Strong public speaking skills and ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders
- Consultative data-driven approach and persistence when expanding within the client’s organization
- Great work ethic and competitive drive to be the best
- Active listening, empathy, persuasion skills
- Work in a global company with startup culture
- Work on the biggest brands
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Opportunity to become a part of a team with very friendly atmosphere
- Great work environment based in a shop house in Tanjong Pagar, minutes walk from the MRT and surrounded by amazing food
- High level of responsibility and flexibility
- Opportunity for other professional growth and development