Lead Researcher France
Are you communicative? Do you know how to use Google Search and LinkedIn? Are you not scared of the phone?
We are looking for ambitious people, who want to grow their careers within our Global Sales team in near future.
We are ready to train you in all what you need to excel at your job. Therefore, no matter your previous experience we may be looking right for you! However, please note, this is rather junior position, suitable mainly for fresh graduates or candidates that are looking for a shift in their career to get closer to social media & sales field and that would be willing to start on a junior role.
- You will work in a global team, cooperating remotely mainly with our Sales teams located across the world and our Marketing team
- Your task will be to research outbound and inbound Leads and pass Qualified Sales Leads (QSL) to your Sales team in order to win new deals
- You will research most of the information online and verify it by phone where needed
Skills & Qualifications
- You need to be naturally active and communicative
- If you want to be successful, you will need to be persistent, efficient and creative in your research approaches
- Experience with online research, telesales or a similar role would be a big plus
- Fluent English is a must, French or other additional language is welcome
- You must be legally authorized to work in the Czech Republic
- Work in an international environment in the new modern offices in Karlín with a big terrace, and our own grill
- Agile and open-minded culture and a high level of flexibility
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Chance to compete in a ping-pong tournament or to enjoy table football, PS, Yoga or run with colleagues, and nearly all year-round grilling parties, and other team buildings opportunities
- Workshops and meetings with various experts from the Czech market, internal trainings, language courses
- Multisport card
- 25 days of holidays, 3 sick days, home office
- And others...it is definitely worth to meet with us!