IT Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Manager/IT Business Analyst for our growing marketing team who is deeply passionate about customer experience. We are looking for candidates with experience in both IT and Marketing teams for this role. The successful candidate would be responsible for enhancing the quality of Marketing technology solutions, analyzing the digital needs of the marketing department to ensure the right solutions are being built to support business goals, and helping to ensure their on-time and on-budget delivery.
With Marketers and Technologists located around the world, this will be a truly global role in a global organization. Experience working across time zones, geographies, and cultures will be critical to success in this role.
What you will do:
- Collect and prioritize requirements from various stakeholders across the marketing function.
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Assess change-proposals and define solutions to help the organization achieve its goals.
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce specifications for change.
- Work with the Solution Architect and development team to ensure that they understand the specifications and develop and prioritize their backlog.
- Work across Marketing teams to document system scenarios and identify roles impacted to help develop a change management/training plan and aid in the creation of required documentation.
- Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team.
- Integrate with the development team to maintain backlog and sprint prioritization, timelines, and ensure delivery.
We're searching for someone with:
- Exceptional ability to position and “sell” solutions that are reasonable, actionable, and cost-effective, including the ability to properly gauge the requirements and build consensus for the appropriate solution.
- Forward-thinking and resourcefulness to ensure solutions are brought to fruition and requirements are closed properly, even on tight deadlines or in shifting business environments.
- Ability to problem solve and apply analysis methodologies, prepare detailed specifications using case statements and related documentation, and match those specifications to development backlog items.
- People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with the original expectations.
- Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, use case development, and process flow diagrams.
- Strong knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years experience as a BA or PM, with time in both IT (or development teams) and marketing functions preferred.
- CSM, CPRE, PBA, or CBAP certification is a plus.
- Understanding of the entire web development process.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments and with PM tools such as Asana/Wrike/Monday, etc..
- Experience with web/commerce/CRM/BI as PM/Lead/BA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Experience building requirements, use cases, wireframes, etc..