To make this site work properly, we, Socialbakers, sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
We use internal cookies, ones set directly by us, to enhance the site performance and functionality. These cookies enable you to sign in, for example with your social media profile, and save the state of the website with your preferences so that you do not need to set it to your liking each time you visit. Our other internal cookies are used solely for enhancing the functionality and performance of the website. These cookies are not essential for the website to work but it will enhance your online experience and allow us to learn about how you use Socialbakers website in order to improve the quality of our website. Information related to internal cookies is under our control and is not used for any other reason as described here.
Apart from internal cookies, by visiting our site, you may additionally receive cookies from third parties we cooperate with. External cookies are set by third parties and you may wish to consult their websites for privacy policies. You can do so by clicking on the hyperlinks below.
- Visual Website Optimizer - A/B testing tool
- Mouseflow & Fullstory - monitoring to which parts of the website visitors move their cursor, where they click, these cookies are not used to recognize visitors. Fullstory monitoring tool is used to monitor users’ activity within our Services. Fullstory collects in particular information on links clicked, non-sensitive text entered, and mouse movements, as well as information more commonly collected such as user IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system and Internet Service Provider.
- DoubleClick - shows banners promoting our products
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Google Tag Manager
- New Relic - monitors the performance of the website (loading speed, error rate, etc.)
- AdRoll - retargeting ads
- Marketo Munchkin - helps us monitor customers who have given us information about themselves through Facebook Connect
Enabling these cookies is also not strictly necessary for the website to function, however it will enhance your user experience as well as it will allow us to learn about how you use Socialbakers website in order to improve the quality of our website.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.