Terms of Service
By using the EdgeRankChecker.com web site ("Service"), all services of EdgeRank Checker you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
EdgeRank Checker reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at:
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While EdgeRank Checker prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that EdgeRank Checker cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must connect via Facebook, and provide any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. EdgeRank Checker cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- If you initially sign up for an account, and you don't cancel that account within 14 days, you will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel within 14 days of signing up, you will be refunded the amount of the Page that is canceled.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for partial months of service, or for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only Canadian (federal or provincial) taxes.
- All paying users from Canada shall be responsible for filling out their correct province and country so that they can be taxed appropriately.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- EdgeRank Checker reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the EdgeRank Checker site ( www.socialbakers.com/edgerankchecker/) or the Service itself.
- EdgeRank Checker shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. To cancel your account, you must log in to EdgeRankChecker.com and proceed to "My Account" listed in the Dashboard Menu, find the Page you would like to cancel, click "Cancel" to the right of the Page you would like to cancel. For help with these steps, email email@example.com.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- EdgeRank Checker does not accept any liability for loss of Content due to Account cancellation.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- EdgeRank Checker, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other EdgeRank Checker service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. EdgeRank Checker reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content upon signing up for the Service.
- EdgeRank Checker does not pre-screen Content, but EdgeRank Checker and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2010 EdgeRank Checker. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from EdgeRank Checker.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that EdgeRank scores are subject to change at the sole discretion of EdgeRank Checker, at any time for any reason.
- You understand that EdgeRank Checker uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, EdgeRank Checker, or any other EdgeRank Checker service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by EdgeRank Checker.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any EdgeRank Checker customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by EdgeRank Checker) of other EdgeRank Checker customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable or impose restrictions upon your Account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- EdgeRank Checker does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that EdgeRank Checker shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if EdgeRank Checker has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of EdgeRank Checker to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and EdgeRank Checker and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and EdgeRank Checker (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
And find out how EdgeRank Checker can help
your social media strategy.