The fashion world dominates the social media landscape across multiple platforms. Fashion designers and brands have especially excelled at taking advantage of social for live events, and nowhere is this more evident than during New York Fashion Week (NYFW).
We took a close look at the top-performing fashion brands during the September 2015 edition of New York Fashion Week (NYFW) for the Spring/Summer ‘16 collections across Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Learn how they managed to turn heads on social - and take away lessons that can be adopted by any industry during a major event.
Read this exclusive study to find out:
- How engagement leaders enhanced their cross-platform strategy
- How influencers can help drive engagement
- The top posting strategies for major events
- The power of content partnerships
- How to turn data into insights