Over the next few weeks we are going to be publishing a series of in depth reports outlining Key Performance Indicators to help you understand the performance of your social media pages and how you can use them to help resolve business problems.
The Importance of Social Media Key Performance Indicators
As the problems faced by different businesses vary, we’ll be covering a number of FMCG industries including retail, electronics and media. These will outline exactly what KPI’s you should be measuring in your business and how. For the first in our series we will be focusing on aviation.
The airline industry is challenged by an array of business problems that require multiple traditional channels to resolve. With social media, many of these business problems can be resolved quickly and efficiently. By measuring critical social media metrics and implementing effective social media strategies, airline companies can provide quality social customer service, quantify the ROI on social promotions, and much more! Check out how airlines like Volaris and KLM are using social media to provide excellent social customer care.
Important Social Media KPIs for Airlines
- Response Rate: The percentage of user posts or questions that the admin responded to.
- Response Time: The average amount of time that it takes for the admin to respond to users posts or questions.
- Engagement Rate: The amount of user interactions (Likes, comments and shares) that occur with your Page.
- Key Influencer Identification: Identifying the users that most frequently interact with your Page’s content.
- User Activity: Identifying the times of days and the days of week in which your users are most engaging most frequently with your Page.
There are a number of business solutions that social media can provide for the aviation industry including:
- Social Customer Service
- Issue/Crisis Management
- Direct ROI On Social Promotions
- Brand Loyalty
- Competitive Insights
Our free aviation report will tell you how to link business solutions to Social Media KPI’s, what you should be tracking, why you should be tracking it, and most importantly how to evaluate the results. Read it here
What does it take to make an impact?
You May Also Like
5 Reasons Why Your Facebook Ads Might Not Be…
Facebook’s advertising platform has become crucial for digital marketers. It provides effective and narrow targeting, is successful for lead generation, ROI, and its pixel tracking enables you to directly measure your results. However, despite its versatility, often you find your efforts fail. We narrowed down 5 reasons why your Facebook Ads are not converting.
True or False: Posting More on Facebook Means…
Are you one of the many marketers who still believe that the more you post on Facebook, the better engagement you will receive? We looked into the data to separate myth from reality.