Our last Key Performance Indicator study focused on the Electronics Industry. This week’s study discusses the ways in which to measure the performance of social care and provide insights for marketing strategies for the automotive industry.
Automotive companies face a challenge when it comes to marketing their brand. The average consumer relies heavily on the brand name and reputation when choosing a car. In addition, the majority of car sales occur at the dealership, which makes it difficult to track the marketing return on investment. However, by utilizing proper social media tools, companies can promote brand awareness, receive product feedback, bolster dealership traffic, and more!
Important Social Media KPIs for the Automotive Industry
- Fan Growth: The increase in Fans during a select time range.
- Engagement Rate: The amount of user interactions (Likes, comments and shares) that occur with your Page.
- Response Rate: The percentage of user posts or questions that the admin responded to.
- User Activity: Identifying the times of days and the days of week in which your users are most engaging most frequently with your Page.
- Shareability: The amount of shares a Page receives per day.
- Interactions: The number of interactions that a Page or post receives and the types of interactions (Likes, comments and shares).
- Paid Advertisement Engagement: The number of likes, comments and shares received on a Newsfeed advertisement.
- Paid Advertisement Reach: The number of Facebook newsfeeds that a Facebook advertisement will reach.
Social Media KPIs Can Provide Business Solutions
- Brand Awareness/Loyalty
- Social Customer Service
- Soft ROI for Increased Dealership Traffic
- Product Feedback
- Event Promotions
Find out how to link business solutions to Social Media KPIs, which ones you should be tracking, why you should be tracking them, and how to evaluate the results in the complete study here.
Also make sure not to miss our March 2013 Industry Report on the Automobile Industry.
You May Also Like
7 Steps to Creating Compelling Instagram Video…
Even though Instagram had been popular long before it was purchased by Facebook, teaming up with the biggest social media platform in the world made it a force to be reckoned with.
Tracking the Right KPIs: The Automotive Industry
The Role of KPI Analysis to Resolve Business Problems