Want to know which Facebook Pages are the most liked in the U.S.? Look no further. We've put together a complete list of the brands who are making the most out of their social media performance. See who's bringing in the most interactions and learn what it takes to have an engaging social media profile.
The Business Pages listed below are the most engaging in terms of their number of interactions. That means Likes, Reactions, Comments, and Shares were all take into account. See which brands made it to the top and take notes on what they're doing right so you can empower your own Facebook Strategy.
1. NetflixIf there's one thing Netflix is doing on Facebook - it is not chillin’. The video streaming service posts clips of their new hot shows to keep their audiences in the loop. They also keep their engagement high by responding to their community in the most humorous ways.
2. FunkoFunko is an American toy company that produces licensed pop culture collectibles. They are known particularly for their bobble-head figurines that made to resemble everything from celebrities to cartoon characters. It's no surprise that they are one of the most trending pages on Facebook. They post videos revealing new items, post updates on exclusive Funko figures, and more.
3. A Mighty GirlA Mighty Girl has the largest assortment of books, games, movies, and toys, dedicated to helping to empower young girls. The page regularly posts about products for teachers and parents, along with inspirational stories about courageous and historical females.
4. EtsyEtsy is an e-commerce website that houses a vast collection of handmade and vintage items. Their Facebook Page is a hub of awesome content displaying many of their unique items. It comes as no surprise that this brand is one of the most engaging Facebook Pages out there - boasting more than 3 million followers!
5. MeowingtonsCats get all the attention on social media. It's safe to say, Meowingtons is in the right business. This online retail brand sells anything and everything related to cats - and it's absolutely purrrrfect. They don't just post about their products on their Facebook Page, they also raise awareness about cats’ needs, memes, and original content.
6. National Geographic TravelPeople just can't get enough of travel-related content, and no one does it better than National Geographic's Travel Page on Facebook. Every day they take their audience of nearly 6 million fans on a journey across the globe. Their content knows no bounds, which is exactly why their engagement never stops growing.
7. Arby'sArby's has an interesting social media marketing strategy that their audience just eats up. The American food chain constantly posts about food (yum) and always adds a comedic spin to all of their content. It puts audiences in a good mood and encourages them to Share, React, and more importantly to strike up a conversation.
8. Bark BoxBark-Box is a monthly subscription service that sends out treats and toys to four-legged friends. The service has more than 600,000 pet parents and even operates their own content site called Bark Post. Their Facebook Page is barktastic! They constantly share relevant information for pet owners, post about sales, and inspirational stories.
9. MichaelsMichaels is an American retailer that sells an endless supply of materials for arts and crafts. Their Facebook Page is a perfect place to get inspiration, especially around the holidays. They regularly post DIY project ideas, store events, and sales that get Fans clicking Like every time.
10. Dick's Sporting GoodsAmerican retailer Dick's Sporting Goods knows how to create content that really gets the crowd going. They update their audience on the latest athletic fashion trends, provide awesome tips for outdoor activities, and engage their audience on timely sports-related conversations!
11. Spirit HalloweenWho says you need to wait for October to enjoy spooky content? The Spirit Halloween store posts all year long - so matter the season. Their content is spooky, engaging, and overall entertaining which explains why fans keep coming back for more. They post tons of seasonal content adding their own creepy spin along with sales and giveaways.
12. CrossfitCrossfit isn't just another workout regimen - it's a lifestyle. The program is comprised of high-intensity-interval workouts and has programs at over 13,000 gyms across the globe. It's easy to see how Crossfit became one of the most liked Facebook Pages in the U.S. They keep their fans motivated with a variety of before & after photos and include workouts of the day.
13. Taco BellIt's clear from this list, that Americans love their food. Taco Bell makes it on Facebook's top 20 list with spicy content that hits the spot every time. Taco Bell's posts are extremely colorful and revolve around their delicious menu. The fast-food chain posts everything from recipes to tasty menu updates and audiences can't get enough.
14. Krispy Kreme DoughnutsKrispy Kreme Doughnuts has a sweet Facebook Timeline filled with more than jelly filling. The brand is so well liked they get tons of interactions even when they post of photos their plain doughnut! Fans of Krispy Kreme get a constant supply of eye candy and updates on promotional flavors. What's not to love!
15. Betty CrockerGeneral Mills Betty Crocker has become an iconic American brand, synonymous with baking and cooking. Betty Crocker's Facebook Page has no shortage of sweet and savory recipes that are regularly shared, making their page one of the most popular pages on Facebook.
16. The Ritz Carlton Hotel CompanyThe Ritz Carlton is one of the most luxurious hotel chains that span across 30 different countries. Their Facebook Page doesn't disappoint, and immediately draws users in through the use of an engaging cover video. They regularly post breathtaking photos of their facilities, and surrounding landscapes that have their audiences packing their bags immediately.
17. PetcoPetco is an American pet supply store, that sells everything a pet parent may need to make their furry friend feel at home. With the number of adorable animals and heart-warming stories posted, it's easy to see how this company has become one of the most popular pages in the USA. The page adds a splash of creativity to their content and strives to raise awareness about pet adoptions and pet health.
18. Ulta Beauty Inc.Ulta is a well-known chain of beauty stores located throughout the U.S. Their stores are jam-packed with make-up, fragrances, and hair products for both men and women. This beauty brand posts tons of content and tips related to cosmetics. Photos displaying their products are strikingly visual and receive a lot of interactions from fans.
19. PillsburyPillsbury is an American brand known for their refrigerated and frozen products. The brand is represented by the famous Pillsbury Doughboy, who makes several appearances on their Facebook Page. With easy-to-follow recipes and baking inspiration, Pillsbury has become one of the most engaging American Facebook Pages.
20. Bud Light
Is there anything more American than Bud Light? We didn't think so… Bud Light is not only one of the most engaging U.S. Facebook Pages, but is also one of the most engaging beer brands! The brand has a strong sense of humor and always finds a way to engage their fans where beer is present-from football games to holidays.
You May Also Like
Article: Facebook - The Most Popular Social…
Facebook is a social network service and website, which was launched in February 2004 by former-Harvard student of psychology, Mark Zuckerberg, and his college roommates and fellow students Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. Mark Zuckerberg (while he was studying at Harvard) ran Facebook as one of his hobby projects with some financial help from Eduardo Saverin.
Everything You Need to Know About Facebook…
Facebook Reactions have been a hit with audiences ever since their first debut. But do you know how are they being used across the world? We took a closer look at data to find out. Learn how countries in Latin America are getting the most out of Facebook Reactions in this in-depth infographic.