Great content is created from great ideas. The real question is, where do you turn to get inspired? We've got 7 steps to help you create effective content for every social media platform with Inspiration Pro in Socialbakers Solutions.
1. Go through your past campaignsCompile a list of your best-performing posts and split them up by campaign. Find your top-performing posts for each campaign. Do they have anything in common? Compare them against the worst posts to identify what makes content pieces good- or bad-performing.
2. Go through competitors' campaignsSearch for competitors within your industry and region, or by looking for keywords in specific groups of Pages. Does your content seem to look better than theirs? Did it get more engagement? How is your content and theirs alike or different?
3. Look outside of your industry (and into the past)Look outside of your environment to find examples of great campaigns from around the world. If you are a soft drink marketer in New York City, see what ice cream companies in Brazil are doing. Check out an automaker in India. Explore the world of social media marketing to find creative inspiration from Pages you might never have seen otherwise.
4. Focus on shareabilityShares are the most valuable type of interactions because they experience great organic reach. Keep your organic and promoted posts separate, see if you can spot the difference between well-liked posts, and well-shared posts. Work towards creating content that is relevant for your audience to improve your shareability.
5. Search around holidays and eventsWhenever an event or holiday approaches, go through content from that event to find new inspiration. Olympic marketers might want to look through Euro 2016 (or Euro 2012, even) or the last few years' Roland Garros content to find what works best with their audiences.
6. Find the best examples of content about specific themesIf you’re planning to post about a new trend, you can search around that keyword to find a top influencer on that topic. What celebrity is posting about it? What is it about the creative, copy, and call to action that made this content so appealing?
7. Mark your favorite posts and distribute the insights to your teamSave your favorite posts to a stream in your publishing tool. Or print them out to create an inspiration board - whatever works for your team!
BONUS: Are you an agency?
Use insights you pulled for one client to help another one, streamlining your pitches and strengthening your team’s knowledge of best-performing content.
With Inspiration Pro now available in Socialbakers Solutions, you can more easily create better content than ever before, thanks to the endless sources of inspiration from the world’s best-performing content.
You May Also Like
End the Guessing Game: The Best Time to Post on…
Every social media manager has asked the same Facebook marketing question: when is the perfect time to post to maximize reach and engagement? All strong marketers want to give their posts the visibility they deserve, meaning that they shouldn’t leave it up to chance. We reveal how social media marketers can best use AI-driven insights to know when to post on Facebook. The era of publishing guesswork is over!
4 Recommendations To Turn Ads Benchmarks Insights…
How confident and competitive can you really be in your paid social media strategy if you can only measure against your past performance? For the first time, position your ad spend and performance within an industry, country, or regional context—and get your ads to stand out in a crowd. With Ads Benchmarks in Socialbakers Suite, transform competitive ad insights into real action. Optimize your ad strategy now by checking out the following recommendations based on common Ads Benchmarks scenarios.