With the changes to the Facebook algorithm, it has become increasingly difficult for marketers to reach and engage their target audience.
1. Be personable and appeal to emotions
2. Help people get social currency
3. Focus on your delivery
- Subheadings: Remember to use sub-headings especially for long form articles and make them larger and bolder to differentiate them from the rest of your text. This is not only great for SEO but also helps you to cater to the short attention span of readers by quickly drawing their attention to the main points of the article.
- Write in simple words to cater to netizens’ short attention span: Keep your sentences short and as easy to understand as possible. Always replace a difficult word with a simple one. As Lee Kuan Yew once said “What I want to discuss is the importance of simple, clear, written English. Do not try to impress with big words. Impress by the clarity of your ideas.”
- Beautiful visuals: When writing long form content, do try to include stunning visuals in every few paragraphs. This helps your audience visualize what you are trying to say and maintain their attention on your article. Some websites I use to get great free and stunning visuals include canva and Comp Fight.
4. Learn from the best
5. You don’t lose anything by asking
You May Also Like
5 Free Instagram Tools Every Social Media…
Looking to up your Instagram game? You’re in the right place! Standing out on the most visual social media platform shouldn’t have to cost you a small fortune. That’s why we’ve rounded up a list of our top 5 Instagram business tools that will have your audience double tapping in no time!
How to Get Real Likes for Instagram
Buying Likes for Instagram may be tempting - but it comes with a hefty price tag. Using cheap tricks to get more engagement and followers won’t help you achieve your wider business goals. Though Instagram’s algorithm is trickier than their old chronological setup, it’s better to play by the rules to ensure that the content you create gets seen by the right people. We breakdown why you need to think quality over quantity for long term Insta success.