Who do you follow on social media for marketing advice? Chances are there might be a shortage of women on that list. We’re shining the spotlight on influential women in marketing who are killing it. Find out which female leaders you should be following for expert advice, updates, and more!
1. Sarah O’Grady - Head of Global Social Strategy at Lenovo
Sarah O’Grady has been working in the digital landscape for more than 15 years. She got her start as a copywriter and worked her way up to Head of Global Social Strategy at Lenovo where she currently works. She specializes in all things social media and content marketing. She is an avid Tweeter and regularly posts about her values and professional journey.
2. Tyrona Heath - Global Lead, Market Development at LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
3. Olga Andrienko - Head of Global Marketing at SEMrush
4. Laura Miller - Former Obama White House Director of Online Engagement
Hear what Laura Miller has to say about working at the White House in this exclusive interview.
5. Cindy Gallop - CEO and Founder of MakeLoveNotPorn and IfWeRanTheWorld
6. Susan Wojcicki - Chief Executive Officer at YouTube
7. Ann Lewnes -Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at Adobe
You May Also Like
7 Influencer Marketing Examples to Inspire Your…
Why should businesses collaborate with influencers? What are the best influencer marketing examples, and what makes a good influencer marketing campaign? We’re glad you asked, because we’ve got you covered!
9 Top Social Media Video Tips You Must Know for…
Social media platforms are a fantastic option to reach millions all around the world. According to Statista, the global revenue forecast for social media platforms in 2019 is estimated to be 39 billion. Businesses have already started to pick up on this and many of them are using social media platforms to their advantage — and guess what?