Influencer marketing is this year's hottest social media marketing trend. Brands across regions and industries are increasing their influencer spending by up to 50% and publishing more sponsored content than ever before. If you're not one of them yet, here are nine reasons why you should include social media influencers in your next campaign:
1. Your competitors are already leveraging social media influencers
2. Word of mouth is still very effective in social media marketing
3. Social media influencers have established trust and loyalty
4. Social media influencers allow you to advertise authentically
5. Social media influencers can achieve high organic reach
6. Social media influencers can help you deliver your message to a niche audience
7. Social media influencers can help you generate quality leads
8. Influencer marketing can boost your social media ROI
9. Influencer marketing can improve your SEO ranking
The TakeawayRegardless of the industry or region you operate in, leveraging social media influencers will surely help you meet your social media marketing goals in an engaging, creative way. For this reason, we encourage you to find the perfect influencer for your brand today, and start reaping the benefits of influencer marketing!
You May Also Like
Facebook Algorithm and Organic Reach: Everything…
The January Facebook News Feed overhaul sent social media marketers into a panic. The update, which is set to prioritize content from personal network and only those posts from brands and publishers that spark meaningful engagement, left many thinking the days of organic reach on Facebook may be over. But while it might be a bit more challenging now to organically surface in the News Feed, it's surely not impossible - you just need to know how to start a relevant conversation with your audience.
9 Ways Audience Analysis Can Transform Your…
Getting to know your target audience is the most critical step you can take as a marketer. From lowering your ad costs to sparking meaningful conversations, here are nine ways how audience analysis can transform your business: