For 41? 29!, social media strategy is about finding the best answer to creative problems. The Turkish digital creative agency creates strategies and manages social and traditional marketing campaigns for a roster of about 60 local and global brands.
“With the help of Socialbakers, we managed to decrease Teknosa’s negative sentiment ratio from 44% to 5% in just 18 month’s time.”
Digital Communications Head
The 41? 29! gets the best results from the Socialbakers suite.
“We are using Socialbakers for more than 150 pages right now and the number will definitely increase in upcoming years,” says Kayhan Dural, the Digital Communications Head for 41? 29!.
41? 29! uses both Socialbakers Analytics and Builder to manage and analyze client conversations on social. Dural says the way his team uses these tools has evolved since they first started with them.
“[In the beginning,] we were using it to evaluate engagement rates of our brands and comparing them with similar brands from same industry,” Dural says. “Now, we are using Socialbakers in the strategy and campaign creation phases as the tools themselves have been improved significantly over years.”
From initial meetings where Dural’s team uses Socialbakers Analytics to position their pitch to prospective clients, to building out content and providing insights, Socialbakers tools are key for a smooth workflow and reliable data, Dural says.
Recently, Socialbakers helped the 41? 29! team make a real difference for new client Nescafé, Dural says. “With the help of Socialbakers’ ‘best post time,’ and ‘most engaging post types,’ and the real time competitor post analysis, the activity monitor and other great features, we managed to increase shareability four times over for Nescafé,” Dural says. “Interactions also increased with the improvement in other metrics.”
“We also use Socialbakers Analytics’ ‘most engaging post’ analysis to know which content type works better before increasing the post count of that type. Then, we use the activity monitor section to keep up with the latest updates with our brands and their competitors,” Dural explains.
For another example of how Socialbakers helps 41? 29! satisfy customers, he points to his experiences with Teknosa, a large Turkish electronics retailer. “With the help of Socialbakers, we managed to decrease Teknosa’s negative sentiment ratio from 44% to 5% in just 18 month’s time. It was also delightful for the brand side to see the change in how people react to our posts. They were very happy with the increase of post engagement.”
Dural says his team enjoys working with Socialbakers tools because of the clean user interface and strong data results.
And, he’s looking forward to the next generation of Socialbakers tools: “Our future goals with Socialbakers include working more closely in many areas. We want to create great projects based on deep insights for our brands. We can work with Socialbakers on having and reading data for big, important projects.”
- Founded: 2007
- Headquarters: Istanbul, Turkey
- Key clients: Nescafé, OMO, Yumoş(Snuggle), Rinso(Surf), Magnum, Akbank, Renault, TeknoSA, LASSA, CarrefourSA, Şölen, n11.com, Microsoft Lumia, IKEA, Nutella, ING Pension, Philips, and more.
- Most desired social platform in Turkey: Facebook
- Quick fact: The name comes from coordinates of Istanbul in latitude and longitude.
- Parent Company: WPP
- Assist 60 clients at once
- Have an edge in meetings with prospective clients
- Maintain industry leadership in Turkey
- Create positive interactions for clients on social
- Benchmark with regional and global leaders in clients’ industries
With Socialbakers Analytics, 41? 29! can:
- Create reports easily for multiple clients with different needs
- Research insights for a company, even before they have a client agreement
- Benchmark for multiple clients across industries and regions
- Measure engagement rates easily
- Measure engagement for posts
- Post the type of content that gets best engagement