Nestlé is one of the largest FMCG brands in the world. They have teamed up with Socialbakers to turn their global success into digital success through the use of Socialbakers Analytics and a custom built Social Media Command Center in the form of three dynamic screens displaying real-time analytics for their entire social presence - and the competition- smarter social marketing in action.
“Socialbakers is helping us to take decisions in real time, comparing, benchmarking, and analyzing all the information, all the KPIs important to take decisions, take actions and increase the numbers.”
Global Digital Marketing Advisor - DAT Manager
See how you can Measure, Benchmark & Report
your performance in less than a 1 minute and from 1 place!
Nestlé has embraced social and built their Consumer Engagement Center in 2011 to monitor their extensive social media presence. They produce 1,500 pieces of unique content daily. They currently have over 210 million Facebook Fans, and are managing more than 2,000 brand profiles across different product categories, markets, and time zones.
One of Nestlé's central challenges is analyzing the enormous amount of data and information they receive from the various activities and interactions with all of the content they produce. "It's about ‘how do we take that data and turn it into meaningful insights?'," explains Sarah Sauder, a DAT member.
- 1.2 Billion products sold every day with a growing percentage being sourced from social media
- 210 Million+ Fans of Nestlé brands on Facebook
- 1,500+ pieces of content published on social media daily
- 200,000+ Nestlé employees on their internal social media platform
- 42%+ of all Nestlé web traffic comes via mobile
- Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Flicker
One of Nestlé's central challenges is analyzing the enormous amount of data and information they receive from the various activities and interactions with all of the content they produce. Additionally, they needed to find a customizable solution that would help them visualize the data into a meaningful and coherent way so that they could understand and draw accurate, actionable insights from it. Not only is monitoring their social performance a critical aspect of their analysis, but they needed the capabilities to benchmark too; this would enable them to measure how their social strategy is performing against the competition and where to improve.
Socialbakers Professional Services set out to incorporate a tailored solution that would embrace all of these elements. This later came in the form of three dynamic screens that display data from Socialbakers Analytics. These screens provide Nestlé with smarter insights in an easily- readable form - which have become the pillar for their DAT training program. They can monitor the best performing content, user engagement, and the increase/decrease of Fans/Followers on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube about their brands, and those of their competitors, in a single view.
- Provides competitive data that contextualizes Nestlé's performance
- Gives an overview of local businesses to track local brands and their competitors
- Reveals real-time monitoring, ideal posting times, the best-performing content
- Shows Fan and Follower insights to improve the effectiveness of any campaign