As kids were coming up with ideas for the ultimate Halloween costume, US retailers and CPGs were preparing for ‘Trick or Treat’ with spookily great campaigns. We took a look at more than 8,000 US brands from 25 industries across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the whole month of October until Halloween to identify the top performers and key takeaways of the most successful content strategies during the Halloween season. The insights are practical and relevant for any brand - no matter the industry - for use during any holiday season.
Read this exclusive study to find out:
- The top posting strategies for holiday related campaigns
- How to turn data into insights
- How hashtags can improve your content strategy
- How data can help improve content inspiration
- The importance of social customer care during live events