It's not enough to monitor the basics, such as Fan Growth or Interactions/1000 Fans. In order to gain a better understanding of your performance, you need to track deeper KPIs, and analyze them in the right context. We’ve compiled this guide to provide you with a breakdown of a few important metrics you should not be overlooking. This will give you more meaningful insights about your social media performance.
In this study you will learn:
- The importance of monitoring more than basic social media metrics
- How to put your metrics into context with other business data
- How to track audience clicks to determine business value
- What to measure to understand your community
- What to measure to optimize your content quality and content distribution