For plenty of docos & movies etc, feel free to check out the Playlists - all the hard work of others ...
Kudos to all the contributors and if you see some of your stuff here, you absolutely rock = ).
Thanks for dropping by!
Re: Documentaries on Tibet
Due to the recent loss of key uploaders of Tibetan material, the Playlists have been updated and contain current material as much as possible.
I hope we see these hard working men and women back on Youtube soon.
...........................................................................................* First, train in the preliminaries.
* Treat everything you perceive as a dream.
* Find the consciousness you had before you were born.
* Let even the remedy itself drop away naturally.
* Stay in the primeval consciousness, the basis of everything.
* Between meditations, treat everything as an illusion.
* As you breathe in, take in and accept all the sadness, pain, and negativity of the whole world, including yourself, and absorb it into your heart. As you breathe out, pour out all your joy and bliss; bless the whole of existence.
* Understand your attachments, your aversions, and your indifference, and love them all.
* Apply these proverbs in everything you do.
* When practicing unconditional acceptance, start with yourself.
* When everything goes wrong, treat disaster as a way to wake up.
* Take all the blame yourself.
* Be grateful to everyone.
* Don't worry there's nothing real about your confusion.
* When something unexpected happens, in that very moment, treat it as a meditation.
* Work with the Five Forces. The Five Forces are:
1. Be intense, be committed.
2. Familiarization get used to doing and being what you want to do and to be.
3. Cultivate the white seeds, not the black ones.
4. Turn totally away from all your ego trips.
5. Dedicate all the merits of what you do for the benefit of others.
* Practice these Five Forces and you are ready for death at any moment.
* All teachings have the same goal.
* Follow the inner witness rather than the outer ones.
* Always have the support of a joyful mind.
* Practicing even when distracted is good training.
* Always observe these three points:
1. Regularity of practice.
2. Not wasting time on the inessential.
3. Not rationalizing our mistakes.
* Change your attitude, but stay natural.
* Do not discuss defects.
* Don't worry about other people.
* Work on your greatest imperfection first.
* Abandon all hope of results.
* Give up poisonous food.
* Don't be consistent.
* Don't indulge in malicious gossip.
* Don't wait in ambush.
* Don't strike at the heart.
* Don't put the yak's load on the cow.
* Remember this is not a competition.
* Don't be sneaky.
* Don't abuse your divine power for selfish reasons.
* Don't expect to profit from other people's misfortune.
* In all your activities, have a single purpose.
* Solve all problems by accepting the bad energy and sending out the good.
* Renew your commitment when you get up and before you go to sleep.
* Accept good and bad fortune with an equal mind.
* Keep your vows even at the risk of your life.
* Recognize your neurotic tendencies, overcome them, then transcend them.
* Find a teacher, tame the roving mind, choose a lifestyle that allows you to practice.
* Love your teacher, enjoy your practice, keep your vows.
* Focus your body, mind, and spirit on the path.
* Exclude nothing from your acceptance practice: train with a whole heart.
* Always meditate on whatever you resent.
* Don't depend on how the rest of the world is.
* In this life, concentrate on achieving what is most meaningful.
* Don't let your emotions distract you, but bring them to your practice.
* Don't let your practice become irregular.
* Train wholeheartedly.
* Free yourself by first watching, then analyzing.
* Don't feel sorry for yourself.
* Don't be jealous.
* Stay focused.
* Don't expect any applause.
The content on this page is available only to signed-in users. Simply sign in to gain access to all materials in
the Socialbakers Resources. Once signed-in, you will then be able to access and download various types of
studies, reports, articles and other types of content for free.