Java Data Operations Developer
We are looking for a friendly colleague to our DataOps team. You're a skilled person who will cooperate with us on designing, implementing, and maintaining a distributed data architecture that will support a wide range of data read use cases in production. You'll find here the latest stable technologies to keep up with increasing write/read requirements.
What will you do?
- Design, develop, maintain, and optimise data storage solutions.
- Collaborate with other teams on various projects from a Big Data perspective.
- You will meet and use: Java, Apache Beam, Flink, Spark, Kafka, AWS DynamoDB, Kinesis, Lambda, Elasticsearch, and other data processing tools, as well as open-source software that lets applications blend structured and unstructured data. We are open to any new technology which could help us to solve current problems.
Do you have what it takes?
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Java programming
- Experience with testing code by unit tests and integration testing
- Hands-on experience with SW implementation on Unix/Linux platform
- Experience with any of the mentioned technologies is an advantage
- Communicative and friendly personality; ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Fluent English
What we offer
- MacBook Pro or MS-Win based alternative + Monitor
- Agile and open-minded culture and a high level of flexibility
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Various team-building opportunities
- Internal trainings, language courses
- 25 days of holidays
- 3 sick days
- Home office & Flexible working hours
- And others... It's definitely worth meeting with us!