Commercial Business Development Representative UK & Nordics
Would you like to help global businesses work smarter on social media, stay on top of trends and keep up with the best practices in the field? What about the idea of combining sales and social media in your job? If this sounds just right, our growing team, full of enthusiastic personalities of different cultural backgrounds, is looking for a team member who is energetic, competitive, tenacious, driven, self-motivated, and as passionate about sales and social media as we are!
The ideal candidate should be a proficient communicator, who can keep an engaging conversation on the phone and continue it later via email - someone who is persistent, creative and eager to learn and grow.
We're looking for someone diligent who will be able to follow processes that are already working but also bring new ideas on what we can improve. Positive energy, team spirit, and inner drive are all welcome.
We are dedicated to bringing value to our customers, and we would love you to help us share our vision and enable marketers around the world to succeed.
Be a trustful consultant. Your goal will be identifying and building relationships with potential partners of leading brands in the commercial segment and driving new business opportunities. For a large part of the time, you'll be educating potential clients and providing concrete ways to improve their social media performance using Socialbakers' solutions.
Opportunities are endless. You will be responsible for creating the foundation for new business in the commercial sector. It is a critical role that ensures Socialbakers continues its growth and finds new long-term partners. Communication is integral to your success; key activities will take place via phone, email communication, online meetings, webinars, social selling and during corporate events.
Being a team player is everything. You will be working closely with a team of BDRs assigned to the commercial sector located in our HQ in Prague and your field sales team located in London. On a daily basis, you will be communicating with Account Executives that will move your opportunities forward and turn them into the new business for the company.
Share the Socialbakers' values. You will always be in touch with your direct manager, BDR team, and the field sales team. They will help you get started, implement the right workflow and our best practices to enable you to communicate the Socialbakers value proposition to prospects successfully.
Skills & Qualifications
- It is important to have proven client facing experience, preferably sales or telesales experience in the B2B sector. We are also open to people who already have strong social media knowledge and are interested in starting a sales career
- Proficiency in English
- Strong interest in social media and marketing trends
- Passion about communication and relationship building
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM tools
- The ability to handle objections and demonstrate the value of solutions
- Legally eligible to work in the UK
- Work in a global company with startup culture
- Work on the biggest brands at the social tech leader
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Opportunity to become a part of a smaller team with very friendly atmosphere
- High level of responsibility and flexibility
- Opportunity for other professional growth and development
Now, what are you waiting for?! The BDR team is eager to have you on board - reach out today.