Commercial Customer Success Manager JAPAC
Socialbakers is the global leader in social media workflow and analytics solutions for 3000+ brands globally. Indonesia has become a huge growth market for JAPAC, working with many leading brands who rely on Socialbakers to understand and improve how they engage with prospects and customers real time, from marketing, through to commerce and concluding with care.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of an incredible team, a growth story and technology for which we are looking to hire immediately.
- Plan and execute strategic touchpoints as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert. Represent Socialbakers as a credible partner in discussions with clients. Position Socialbakers’ solutions speaking to clients’ core challenges and business goals. Build and maintain an excellent relationship with current clients.
- Map and create multiple conversations and opportunities with different budget holders within an organization and across various departments.
- Represent customers, primarily in Indonesia with day-to-day contact at Socialbakers and act as the single point of accountability for adoption of Socialbakers services.
- Communicate your expert product knowledge and continuous innovations into a winning strategy to proactively engage clients around value.
- Work collaboratively with the adoption team to execute sales strategies as the company introduces new features, solutions, updates, and/or product releases.
- Maintain client engagement with a dedicated client portfolio throughout the full client lifecycle, including regular executive business reviews resulting in successful renewal and upsell transactions.
- Define and execute a high quality “success plan” (growth plan) on dedicated accounts aimed at adoption & growth of the service by allowing the clients to drive the value based on their main use-case.
- Strive for success across key indicators for CSM, which are exceptional Retention (Renewals), Net Retention (Renewals + Upsells) and adoption of the Socialbakers Suite.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience (including sales within the SaaS/SW/Digital Marketing/agency areas and have a successful track of retention and growth
- Strong sales instinct with excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- MarTech expertise and technical acumen to grasp a complex product
- Fluent English on a business level, additional language is an advantage
- Consultative and strategic data-driven approach
- Great work ethic and competitive drive to be the best
- Active listening, empathy, persuasion skills
- Proactive approach and persistence when expanding within the client’s organization
- Work in a global company with startup culture
- The privilege of working with the biggest brands at the social tech leader
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Opportunity to become a part of a team with very friendly atmosphere
- High level of responsibility and flexibility
- Opportunity for other professional growth and development