Business Development Representative
It’s official, Digital spend has finally surpassed traditional TV investment across the globe and within this ecosystem, Social Media monetization is a serious conversation at the heart of every organization. With the exponential growth of valuable content displayed on social media, the appetite for Socialbakers solutions has never been more apparent. Socialbakers has grown from a small start up to an internationally recognized partner for the top Fortune 500 companies spread across 15 locations world-wide. To continue on our expansion mission and keep up with the market demand, Socialbakers is expanding its sales team.
The ideal candidate should be a perfect communicator, who can keep an engaging conversation on the phone and continue it later via email - someone who is persistent, creative and eager to learn and grow. We're looking for someone diligent who'll be able to follow processes that are already working but also bring new ideas on what can be improved. Positive energy, team spirit, and inner drive are all welcome.
We're dedicated to bringing value to our customers, and we'd love you to help us share our vision and enable marketers around the world to succeed.
This is an entry-level individual contributor role which can be located in New York; Columbus, OH; Madison, WI; or remotely within the United States.
Be a trustful consultant. Your goal will be identifying and building relationships with potential partners of leading brands in the commercial segment and driving new business opportunities. For a large part of the time, you'll be educating potential clients and providing concrete ways to improve their social media performance using Socialbakers' solutions.
Opportunities are endless. You will be responsible for creating the foundation for new business in the commercial sector. It's a critical role that ensures Socialbakers continues its growth and finds new long-term partners. Communication is integral to your success; key activities will take place via phone, email communication, online meetings, and during corporate events.
Being a team player is everything. You'll be working closely with a team of BDRs assigned to the commercial sector and your field sales team. On a daily basis, you'll be communicating with Account Executives that will move your opportunities forward and turn them into the new business for the company.
Share the Socialbakers' values. You'll always be in touch with your direct manager, BDR team, and the field sales team. They'll help you get started, implement the right workflow and our best practices to enable you to communicate the Socialbakers value proposition to prospects successfully.
Skills & Qualifications
- It's important to have proven client facing experience, preferably sales in SaaS and B2B sector
- College degree
- Passion about communication and relationship building
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM tools
- The ability to handle objections and demonstrate the value of solutions
- Legally eligible to work in the US
- Work in a global company with startup culture
- Work on the biggest brands
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Opportunity to become a part of a team with very friendly atmosphere
- High level of responsibility and flexibility
- Opportunity for other professional growth and development
Now, what are you waiting for?! The BDR team is eager to have you on board - reach out today.