Do you want to learn how to communicate in business world, how to solve various issues and work with software? If your answer is yes, then we might have the right opportunity for you.
You could gain a broad overview not only in customer care but also in software development, account management and social media. Moreover, you will have an opportunity to work in a new and growing industry.
As a Product/Customer Support Specialist, you would be responsible for solving customer requests and issues assigned to you, mainly over e-mail. Our Customer Support team is rather smaller (11 people) and is located in our Prague's headquarters with one team member in Singapore office.
If you feel comfortable in an international environment and if you are currently thinking of how and where you would like to start your career, let us know.
- Being responsible for resolving assigned customer cases, requests and issues
- Become a technical expert on Socialbakers’ products in order to successfully respond to all customers’ and users’ issues
- Participating in weekly meetings to help with the process improvement, to point out those cases that are recurring and to suggest/find solutions
- Communicating with clients on daily basis (mainly via e-mail)
- Cooperating with other departments, especially with sales and engineering teams
- Sharing the knowledge with colleagues in support team
Skills & Qualifications
- Any previous customer facing experience (preferably technical/IT client support)
- Advanced level of English (for daily communication with foreign clients, mostly by e-mail) Portuguese/Spanish/French/German or Russian language would be a big advantage
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Good organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Being diligent about documentation of customer resolutions
- Team player, outgoing and friendly personality
- High level of enthusiasm and customer focus
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM tool and products
- Work in an international environment in the new modern offices in Karlín with a big terrace, and our own grill
- Agile and open-minded culture and a high level of flexibility
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Chance to compete in a ping-pong tournament or to enjoy table football, Xbox, Yoga or run with colleagues, and nearly all year-round grilling parties, and other team buildings opportunities
- Workshops and meetings with various experts from the Czech market, internal trainings, language courses
- Open discussions with colleagues during beer tastings (or wine, if you prefer :)
- 25 days of holidays, 3 sick days, home office
- And others...it is definitely worth to meet with us!